вівторок, 3 вересня 2013 р.

At School














We raise our hands to speak.
We work quietly at our seats.
We use voices soft and sweet.
We keep our places tidy and neat.
We are helpful, friendly, and fair.
We take turns and willingly share.

***
I am in school to learn.
I will follow the directions of my teachers.
I will not say unkind things to others.
I will report problems to the teachers.
I will try my very best.
I am in school to learn.

***
Each day I’ll do my best,
And I won’t do any less.
My work will always please me,
And I won’t accept a mess.
I’ll color very carefully,
My writing will be neat.
And I simply won’t be happy
‘Til
l my papers are complete.
I’ll always do my homework,
And I’ll try on every test.
And I won’t forget my promise--
To do my very best! 



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар